Paul is one of our board members and Co founders. His interests include hunting, fishing, boating, snowshoeing, skiing, biking, snowmobiling, and more. Paul has been involved with many types of careers including: carpentry, surveying, and backcountry guiding.
- Co-founder Prince William Sound Keeper
- Co-founder Gulf of Alaska Keeper
- 24 years Prince William Sound boating experience
- PWS Volunteer Beach Cleanup participant
- Co-owner Alaska River and Ski Tours
- Member Whittier Coast Guard Auxiliary
- Federal Express 1985 to present